Here is a great & simple workout you can do at home!
- Prepare your living room, bedroom, or area for the workout
- Set a timer
- Put on some of your favorite inspirational music
- Start with some deep flowing stretches to open up the hips, shoulders, hamstrings, calves, etc.
- 30 arm circles forward
- 30 arm circles back
- 30 arm hugs
5 Rounds of each set:
20 Air Squats
15 Sit Ups
10 Push ups
(These 3 exercises equal 1 set)
- Start the timer and begin workout
- Push yourself to meet a good time but do not sacrifice proper form
- Perform each movement with nice tight posture & form
- If you cannot do push ups from the plank position then go from your knees
- If you need assistance with the sit ups, hook your feet under a couch or have someone hold your feet
- When finished check your time!
- Sit up-right and control your breathing
- Hydrate with plenty of water
- Fuel your body with a nice recovery protein drink combined with a piece of fruit
Be sure to check out our CrossFit on the Greenway Series every Wednesday in July, in Boston. RSVP Here!